Dual Dynamic Drivers & Crossovers
QCC3020 & aptX
30 Hours Working Time
Support Wireless Charging
DUAL-DRIVER HIFI TWS EARBUDS
Truengine2 is the world’s most advanced TWS earbuds with crossover and dual dynamic drivers, it delivers the incredible stereo sound with strong bass, accurate mids and clear treble, achieving a balanced separation for Hi-Fi music and audio.
DUAL MICS WITH CVC™ NOISE CANCELLATION
Based on the sound captured by the dual mics, Truengine2 can dramatically reduce unwanted ambient noise during calls using CVC™ (Clear Voice Capture) noise-cancellation tech, delivering crystal-clear calls even in noisy environments.
Truengine2 owns a patented design of dual dynamic drivers + Truengine Crossover™, which separates audio signals in different frequencies and delivers them independently, resulting in a balanced separation that greatly enhances sound quality in Hi-Fi audio.
ERGONOMIC EARFIN™ FOR SPORTS
Say goodbye to the discomfort of ear hooks! Truengine2 features a patented EarFin™ design from Freebit, which comfortably and securely fits any ear shape.
STABLE CONNECTION WITH BT 5.0
Benefit from Qualcomm’s leading TWS Plus technology, which allows use of earbuds independently or seamlessly switch from two to one.
Bluetooth Chip: QCC3020
Waterproof Level: IPX5
Audio Codec: SBC, APTX
Working Range: 33 feet(10m)Technology: BT5.0, HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
Battery Capacity: 550mAH
Charging Time: 2.5 hours
Standby Time: 150 hours
Playtime Time: 30 hours
Product Dimensions:0.98 * 0.84 * 1.09 inches
Item Weight:1.83 ounces
Shipping Weight: 6 ounces
What is in the Box
1 x SOUNDPEATS Truengine 2
1 x Charging Cable
1 x Charging Case
6 xInterchangeable Ear Tips
1 x User Manual
0 Customers Reviews
.. What’s the difference between Truengine2 and Truengine1?
- Truengine2 is upgraded with Qualcomm’s latest SOC - QCC3020, which significantly improves the audio transmission and extends the battery life, for a long-lasting HiFi audio experience with low latency. Also, Truengine2 has integrated dual mics with CVC™ noise cancellation, making sure that you can have a crystal-clear call even in noisy environments.
..What’s the advantage of dual-driver design?
- Compared to the regular single-driver design, dual-driver earbuds can deliver highs and bass through different drivers, which brings the stereo sound with strong bass, accurate mids and clear treble, achieving a balanced separation for Hi-Fi music and audio.
..What is the Truengine's Crossover™?
- SOUNDPEATS Truengine crossover™ is a patented circuit design, which can separate audio signals in different frequencies and transmit them to different drivers.
..Does SOUNDPEATS Truengie2 supports the ACC Decoding？
- Yes, it does support both of the AptX and ACC.
..Will SOUNDPEATS Truengine2 keep flashing when I using it?
- No, the flashing light is only for the indication when it’s connecting or pausing, once it's paired and start to play, no lights will appear on the surface.