The latest Qualcomm QCC3040 chip built-in and Bluetooth 5.2 technology brings a comprehensive upgrade in every way to ensure flawless connection (75% more stable than the last generation) and enhanced sound.
Qualcomm aptX lossless codec and 14.2mm large driver enrich the sound in details and thoroughly analyze to enhance the quality.
5 hours playtime per charge and another 4 recharges by charging case enriches your leisure time.
On-ear touch control with exquisite logo gives you complete control on the earbuds and device connected without any discomfort caused.
Dual Mic + cVc Noise Cancellation
Higher-order noise cancellation arithmetic ensures clear calls without any disruption or disconnection with dual mic in each earbud and improved cVc noise cancellation technology, perfect for conference calls, online courses and video/voice chat.
With single earbud weighing 0.14oz and charging case weighing 0.95oz, the compact and portable design delivers visible texture.
TrueWireless Mirroring +Seamless Connection
Upgraded on TWS Plus, the advanced TrueWireless Mirroring technology balances consumption between two earbuds and maximum improves connection stability even under poor radio frequency circumstance.
With case dimension only 2.05 * 2.05 * 0.83 in and total weight 1.23oz, the TrueAir2 is very easy for your carrying without backpack.
Adopt the latest Qualcomm QCC3040 chip with Bluetooth 5.2 and TrueWireless Mirroring Technology.
Waterproof Level: IPX4
Audio Codec: SBC, APTX
Working Range: 33 feet(10m)Technology: BT5.0, HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
Battery Capacity: 300mAH (Case)
Battery Capacity: 30*2mAH(Earbuds)
Charging Time: 2 hours
Playtime Time: 25 hours
Earbuds Dimensions:1.49 * 0.70 * 0.68 in
Case Dimension: 2.05 * 2.05 * 0.83 in
Charging Case: 0.95oz
What is in the Box
1 x SOUNDPEATS TrueAir2 Wireless Earbuds
1 x Charging Cable(USB Type-C)
1 x Charging Case
1 x User Manual
0 Customers Reviews
..How long it will take to charge the case fully? And how long it will take to charge the earbuds fully?
- It will take about 2 hours to charge the case fully and 1.5 hours to charge the earbuds fully.
..What is the waterproof of Trueair2?
- Trueair2 has IPX4 splash proof. They are not designed for swimming, showering, or exposure to pool or ocean water. Do not wear the earbuds in a sauna or steam room.
..How to reset Trueair2?
- 1. Clear the pairing record between the earbuds and all of your devices.
- 2. Place both earbuds back into the charging case and ensure that both earbuds are in charging status, press and hold both multifunction buttons for 10s until both indicators flash in white twice. Reset complete.
..What can we do if the earbuds won't turn on?
- 1.Please check if they need to be charged.
- 2.Press and hold the MFB for 1.5s to power them on manually.
- 3.Try to reset the earbuds.
..What can we do if the following issues happen? 1. One earbud has no sound, or both earbuds lost the sound. 2. The volume of one earbud is lower than the other.
- 1. Please change other songs or videos to have a try.
- 2. Change other devices to see if the problem still happens.
- 3. Please try to reset the earbuds.